Tuesday 24 April 2012

Hockney Wolds Cameras


I was amazed when I saw this on TV on the 8th January 2012 (specifically the "9 Cameras" concept). I decided I needed to see more of it and, if I could, head towards the exhibition at the Royal Academy. Given Hockney's enthusiasm for technology in his art I felt confident they'd be plenty about it to explore on the net. Amazingly, I found so little as to believe that they don't really want anyone to know about it which seems utterly contradictory to the idea of having an exhibition.

So, I thought I'd put it up in the hope that a few more people might be equally impressed and think about heading towards the Royal Academy to see it in it's full glory. Please look for it at here.

First, the shorter version about the Wolds 9 Cameras only.





Then, the longer version covering all the Wolds.





I may be asked to take these clip down, which defeats the idea of exposing great artists and their ideas to the public when there is no internet marketing of this kind of thing at all.







No comments:

Post a Comment